Royce Industries Performs Pressure Washer Tune-Ups
If you are the proud owner of a commercial pressure washer, you most likely see the wear and tear of daily use on your equipment. You can easily care for your pressure washer with simple check-ups once or per year.
Royce Industries has a full staff of technicians on the road daily, who are factory trained to service all pressure washer, parts washer and car wash brands. By scheduling a check-up, you’ll often avoid problems in the future and lengthen the life of your equipment.
A pressure washer tune-up includes many steps – among them are:
- Check pump pressure and volume
- Check nozzle, replace if worn
- Adjust belt tension
- Check pump crankcase oil and top off if required
- Check for coil scaling
- Check unloader adjustment
- Inspect wire connections
- Check thermostat for proper cycling
- Check voltage and amp draw
- Check oil burner or gas burner for wear or corrosion
- Check for contaminated fuel tank & flush if required
- Check fuel filter, clean or replace if required
- Check engine crankcase oil and top off if required
- Check engine spark plugs and replace if required
The frequency of pressure washer tune-ups is determined by how often you use the equipment. The Royce team is well-versed in pressure washer care, and will recommend a schedule that’s right for you.
Automatic parts washers and car washes also would be well served with scheduled tune-ups. Contact the Royce location nearest you today if you’d like to schedule a check-up for your equipment.